Protection for the Open Road
RV Vehicle Service Agreement offers cost-effective protection with options that cover the high costs of RV repairs and parts replacements.
National Auto Care’s
RV Vehicle Service Agreement
FOUR LEVELS of cost-effective protection options that cover the high costs of RV repairs and parts replacement for MotorHomes, Pop-Ups, Slide-Ins, Utility Trailers and Towables.
- Automatic Transmission
- AC & Heating
- Fuel System
- Seals & Gaskets
- And More!
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT WITH
NATIONAL AUTO CARE’S RV VSA
Features & Benefits*
- Service call reimbursement for on-site repairs of covered components
- 24/7 RV technical assistance
- Reimbursement for pet removal, handling and boarding while your unit is repaired
- On-site locksmith service
- Reimbursement for meals/lodging while your unit is being repaired, when you’re far away from home
- Towing service to a repair facility
*Programs and coverages may vary by state/lender. Please refer to your contract for additional terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
All products referred to in this website are subject to terms, exclusions, limitations, and may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. The information on this website is for general information purposes.
For additional information regarding our products and services, contact National Auto Care at 800-548-1875. This website is intended for use only in the United States of America (United States) and its territories. The content on the website is not appropriate for use outside of the United States and its territories.